Boscov’s is a chain of departments stores in America founded in 1914 by Solomon Boscov. Products include clothing, furniture, beauty products, jewelry and a lot more. After the first store in Reading, Pennsylvania, Boscov’s now has a total of 44 stores in 7 states – Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland and Connecticut. Boscov’s is also one of the few remaining department stores in the America that are family-owned. More about Boscov's in Wikipedia
Boscov’s also offers a line of credit card for those who continue to shop at their department stores. This is a great opportunity for shoppers to get bonuses with every purchase they make at Boscov’s with all the exclusive rewards in exchange with points earned.
With your Boscov’s credit card, you can have access to online management services so you can do a lot without having to go to the store or the bank. Here are the things you can do with your online Boscov’s credit card account:
Make sure to enroll you credit card to use the online services. Here’s how:
1.Click here to enroll your new Boscov’s credit card : https://hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare;jsessionid=0001MaeUsG89qOeRX-vftYFw-pC:1872i3cuf?cmd_Redirect=ForgotPassword&org=300:.
2.Enter your enrollment details
3. Choose your statement delivery
4. Select the alerts you want to opt-in to
5. Enter your phone number
6. Click on the Continue button
To log in to your Boscov’s credit card account, follow these steps:
3. Click on the Sign In button to access your online account
In case you have forgotten your username or your password, follow these steps:
1. Click in the Forgot User Name / Password link just below the Sign In button link here (https://hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare;jsessionid=0001MaeUsG89qOeRX-vftYFw-pC:1872i3cuf?cmd_Redirect=ForgotPassword&org=300).
2. Enter your account number
3. Enter the last four digits of your social security number
4. Once done, click on the Continue button below to retrieve your user name or update your password
It is very important that you settle your monthly Boscov’s credit card fee to avoid any unwanted late payment fee and of course, a bad credit score. There are three different ways to make a payment:
You may also contact Boscov’s credit card customer support at the number printed at the back of your Boscov’s credit card or call Customer Support at Tel: 1-800-755-7872.
You can also send a check or money order to pay for your Boscov’s credit card bills. Make sure to include your account number when mailing payments. The address can be found in your monthly billing statement.